|Curridge, RG18 9DZ, UK Thatcham|
+44 (0)1635 200486
Welcome to Curridge Primary School!
Headteacher: Mrs Marilyn Dollard
Our school aims are to create a stimulating, positive and safe environment where children are able to develop their skills and achieve their true potential. Our dedicated staff team strive to implement a broad and balanced curriculum, providing a range of opportunities and appropriate challenges within every lesson or activity.
We hope you will find some useful information on this site and will re-visit the site to see any changes. If you do not find answers to your questions here, please do not hesitate to contact the school office on 01635 200486.
STOP PRESS: THE SCHOOL LUNCH MENU FOR THE FIRST WEEK OF THE AUTUMN TERM CAN BE DOWNLOADED FROM THE SCHOOL OFFICE SECTION IN THE PARENTS AREA OF THE WEBSITE. PARENTS WILL NEED TO USE THEIR CHILD'S LOGIN DETAILS TO ACCESS THIS AREA.
Our School has four classes:
Beech Class - Years 5 and 6
Willow Class - Years 3 and 4
Holly Class - Year 2
Rowan Class - Reception and Year 1
Please click below for more information.
At Curridge School we are proud to offer a variety of clubs for our children. We provide a wide range of activities to cater for all ages and we continually encourage children to broaden their interests by trying new activities.
To find out which clubs are on offer this term (Spring Terms 3 & 4) please click on the link. You can find out more information about each club (if available) by clicking on the club name.
West Berkshire Cycle Training
- We believe that people are important, the children placed in our care, the adults who spend their working lives in the school, the parents and the members of the wider community.
- We believe that education is about every aspect of human personality and achievement.
- We aim to offer a broad, balanced and progressive curriculum which reaches out to each individual child to motivate, involve, inspire and enlighten.
- Our curriculum recognises that there are many kinds of knowing, feeling and expressing truth.
- To create a happy, stable, caring environment in which children can learn effectively and develop a positive self-image
- To equip the child with basic knowledge, skills and flexibility to cope with life in a changing world.
- To provide new and stimulating experiences which will motivate an enquiring mind
- To develop physical coordination
- To develop awareness, concern and respect for the environment
- To develop an understanding of the world in which we live and the interdependence of individuals, groups and nations
- To instil respect for religious and moral values and tolerance for other races, religions and ways of life
- To encourage self-discipline and develop a sense of responsibility
- To find pride, enjoyment and satisfaction in doing tasks well, and showing tolerance and respect towards others.
- To contribute to the local community.
primary schools in Thatcham,
secondary schools in Thatcham,
schools in Thatcham