All children are valued as individuals and whilst in our care we aim to:
· Create a secure, happy and caring environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
· Provide a broad, balanced and stimulating curriculum within and beyond the current statutory requirements.
· Create an atmosphere which promotes high standards of moral and social behaviour and which enables everyone to achieve their best.
· Encourage our pupils to strive for high academic standards and to be ambitious.
· Encourage everyone to become interested and involved in the life of the school and the wider community.
· Recognise everyone’s efforts and achievements.
· Encourage everyone to value and celebrate the religious, cultural and social diversity that exists within our community.